skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Stuff
About Me
Yo, I'm Lil Man 2k9, this is my blog about any random stuff I want to post!
Hits
Blogroll
Lil Man 2k9's Club Penguin Blog
Random
Random?
Copyright
This blog is under a Copyright, this means you are
NOT
allowed to take anything unless given permission from Lil Man 2k9.
Friday, 2 April 2010
See Jesus With Your Own Eyes!
Here's a way to see Jesus, with your own eyes!
Stair at the 4 dots for around 30 seconds, then blink very fast and you'll see Jesus :O!
- Lil Man 2k9
1 comment:
Match87055
8 April 2010 at 13:04
Lol, I saw this optical illusion a long time ago!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ads
Twitter
Lil Man 2k9
...
Pages
Home
Who Works Here?
Lil Man 2k9 - Owner
Lol, I saw this optical illusion a long time ago!
ReplyDelete